Sign in to follow this  
peekarwe

Problem with my Muvo 2

do any of you have problem with the remote? bought the nomad fm remote to use with the muvo 2. under normal wear and tear, this is lately what I've been experiencing:-

1) the buttons are not responsive (slow reaction ), not working properly(press button to increase volume it lowers the volume instead sometimes).

2) the display on the remote keeps on turning on and off

3) sound comes on intermittently, sometimes left ear not working, sometimes right (loose wiring??)

4) don't know if it's just me, cos I don't time it but i feel the remote really sucks up the battery life of the player. without it, the player seems to last much longer.

5) tried the recorder function and find it very soft.

know it's still under warranty and i can bring it to creativex but to go down to jurong east is a pain. I live in hougang tongue.gif

wish they came up with a better remote like those on iriver players which are top-notch.

oh well..but that being said, been using the muvo 2 with my audio technicas ath-cm5 and my panasonic (sony nudex look alikes) earphones, sounds pretty good. but navigation thru a huge list of songs is a chore ppth.gif

As with all players, navigation is a pain. Sort them out into musicians and then albums lar. Muvo2 allows you to use multiple level folders. Which is a great feature, I say.

I am not very experienced with the other mp3 players, but how does the navigation thru a huge lis tof songs less of a chore?