Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

Rameish, HPA-1 here!

wow....price is attractive.....Awaiting Rameish's move now ! wink.gif

Have just registered - trying to find out shipping. Please. Please. Please. I have a lonely HP-1. I have the signature interconnect. all I need now is the amp. Muhahahah.

Thank you Ablaze.

I was getting worried abt you as you were very quiet. Thank man.

ablaze is always up to something?? wacko.gif

kicking.gifkicking.gif

Guy, don't you have a project or something LOL. Well I guess you need a break from studies.

Have sent seller an email about shipping costs and a request for an internal pix.

I got to go an say a prayer right now.

Edited by Rameish

good luck Rameish. from the US, I'd recommend Global Express Mail (EMS) from their post office (USPS).

its fast, trackable, and just a little bit more than regular airmail parcel.

I'm always around lah..just figured I shouldn't be posting rubbish all the time. look at my inflated post counts as it is sleep.gif

hhohoh... yeap, rameish, I've nothing better to do nowadays.. I don't have midyear.. can slack .

keke.. having fun gliding past head-fi, hwz and sgheadphone during my pasttime..

lol.. hand itchy can't stand from not posting lol.giflol.giflol.gif

There's a proxy outbidding me. Anyone else wanna try? I jsut don't wanna pay more for an amp that's at least 10-years old where spare parts are non existant. The vol pot and the op-amps.

Tee, why don't you give it a go?

Thanks Rameish but i don't quite qualify due to lack of experience in int'l marketplace... i still hope that you win the bid. yes.gif

i am a local boy hunting only for collectible goods that are readily available in local market at REASONABLE prices. Sometime i do take advantage of my travel in the region to source, but only on opportunistic basis, no dependence on e-bay, paypal or amazon.com. Besides, i already have a line-up of secondhand cans, CDP and headamps which were brought in recently for my tender care and continuing attention. wink.gif