tropicalrips

Digital Camera

the bug flew away at the end of the shoot laugh.gif

I hope not before signing the model release form lol.gif

Wah your home is an insectarium man. Is it located near some nature reserve or somthing?

av98m, harm no living thing and no harm shall come onto you - then repeat this 3 times: Ommmmm namaste shivayum x 3

the bug flew away at the end of the shoot  laugh.gif

I hope not before signing the model release form lol.gif

Wah your home is an insectarium man. Is it located near some nature reserve or somthing?

av98m, harm no living thing and no harm shall come onto you - then repeat this 3 times: Ommmmm namaste shivayum x 3

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Gone case already lah, you do not want to know what I've already done to bugs, esp when I was a kid. Let's just say cooking appliances and gas were involved.

av98m,

In that case your cycle of rebirth will be increase by 2000 times! Yes, you'll be reborn another 2000 times. The good news is it may not be all human births. lol.gif

raining again on my offday hammer.gif

that means more home shots tongue.gif

my mixer

user posted image

Edited by tropicalrips

Rips,

If you fous on the leftmost jack then all the rest in the background would be less sharp. Right now you focused on the midde jack. Picture needs a bit more contrast. Subjects with strong patterns like these also benefit from a strong directional light so that the shadow will cast another pattern.

Edited by Rameish

Firefox,

My 2¢

1st shot: Nice but is underexposed (you dont capture the expression on the guys face)

2nd Shot: The boredom would have been captured better with the inclusion of the woman face.

3rd Shot: Nice but tighter cropping (ie cropping out the man bending over on the left altogether) would have captured the essence better. A higher angle to whould have also shown what they are looking at. Although the woman who saw you has a nice expression.

4th Shot: The background/foreground is clutterd - but the woman has a nice expression. Should have gone closer.

Nice pictures - very film like ;-)

Firefox,

My 2¢

1st shot: Nice but is underexposed (you dont capture the expression on the guys face)

2nd Shot: The boredom would have been captured better with the inclusion of the woman face.

3rd Shot: Nice but tighter cropping (ie cropping out the man bending over on the left altogether) would have captured the essence better. A higher angle to whould have also shown what they are looking at. Although the woman who saw you has a nice expression.

4th Shot: The background/foreground is clutterd - but the woman has a nice expression. Should have gone closer.

Nice pictures - very film like ;-)

Yup.. Was testing out the camera la.. Anyway, no cropping on the shots.. Was trying to frame as well as possible.. LoL.. Kinda difficult when I'm shooting across the walkway of others.. The woman in the 4th pict. a bit garang la.. Don't dare to venture too close.. Wait kenah one times slipper smack my face.. Haha..

Can do some cropping actually.. Since I've got the shots in 10MP resolution... Hehe..

I deliberately told the guy to not compensate any exposure/ colours hence the underexposed shot.. Made a stupid mistake of metering off the grey tiles.. It wasn't close enough to 18% grey.. LOL..

Wait kenah one times slipper smack my face.. Haha..

It wasn't close enough to 18% grey.. LOL..

Kena slap then buy 4D lah! Can fund for the top-of-the-line Kodak SLR or the Epson. LOL

Can do some cropping actually.. Since I've got the shots in 10MP resolution... Hehe..

I deliberately told the guy to not compensate any exposure/ colours hence the underexposed shot.. Made a stupid mistake of metering off the grey tiles.. It wasn't close enough to 18% grey.. LOL..

10MP? Is that the resolution you usually get when the photo labs scan images from your film into CDs? ohmy.gif

10MP? Is that the resolution you usually get when the photo labs scan images from your film into CDs? ohmy.gif

At least the lab I go to... Hehe... And best of all, it's less than 10min away from my place. whistling.gif

Whew, does that mean we've seen the last of the ah pek series? lol.gif

Nice use of software btw what software were you using to duplicate the other half rips?

Edited by Rameish

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 correct? innocent.gif