Mackie

Forumers' AV equipment list/images

Dear chappies,

What say U if each and everyone of us contribute a list of AV (cans systems inclusive, of course) equipment and perhaps pictures (for those with digital cameras) on a sticky thread? It will be interesting and helpful as one can seek the opinion of a user who has the item of interest. stereo.gif

It will also be an eye-opener for anyone who is baffled or "blur" (ME) with some of the cans and headamps discussed here. A picture speaks a thousand words. artist.gif

Edited by Mackie

This was already done earlier before but the thread was accidently lost when ablaze updated the forum. Its a good idea actually. I'd love to see everyone elses gear. Why don't you start mack & We'll post it as a stickie later. I don't want to do mine yet as it is in a freakin' mess! Or maybe I might as well leave it like that!

Sorry ablaze I can't see it on the main forum listing. Shall I move it as a sticky?

Edit:

Sorry sorry... I forgot my setting was to view the last 30 days only! blush.gif I see it now!

Edited by N@Z

Ah......interesting. I'm ready to post mine anytime but need to take some snapshots to update the older images I have on hand.

Okedokey... sticky posted. Feel free to update any of your photos as I will do so as soon as I get some better photos.