Sign in to follow this  
mmatrix

er4p or the e5c??

SuperDual image taken from the now defunct Xintechs company:

user posted image

Just to put a spanner into the works, if you don't already know, the latest hot news from Dr Xin is the upcoming SuperMono:

user posted image

Should be slightly smaller than the META42 from the earlier link. However at an anticipated price of min. US$200 up to over US$300 for a fully loaded one, is fairly expensive for a starter amp. Option of having swappable "rollable" opamps & the usual addenas like bass boost, Xinfeed(crossfeed), impedance selector(similar to P->S cable adapter but built into the amp & different impedance rating) & gain switch. The SR-71 will definitely be it's sparring partner.

Since you don't have a creditcard, your best bet is to sample some of the creations from tropicalrips & see whether you like the improvements in sound. Alternativly wait for the SGH DIY headamp.

if you don't have a credit card, you can always purchase a money order from some post offices.

I see.. Singapore Post Office have money-order cheque? I wanna order one of this...

I may be ordering stuff from Todd. No probs if you want to join in.

Cool! I really want one Ray Samuels Audio's Emmeline SR-71. Confirm! Any colour to choose from?

+ ER4 Replacement Eartips (white)

+ Etymotic ER4 Replacement Green filters

laugh.gif

Edited by mmatrix

The Ray Samuels Audio's Emmeline SR-71 has only 1 colour AFAIK.

I am still waiting for more comparisons between that and the upcoming Supermono, seems like there's a lot of hype going on at Head-fi.