Slumber

Earphones to choose from?!

went around sls the other time.. theres this shop on the outside, 1st floor, near wailian which sells quite a variety of earphones as well.. u can check it out there happy.gif

it takes awhile for the MX500 to burn in. i let it run for 2-3days.

when i 1st bought it i feel tat there isn't any bass and it sounds the same as the normal ipod earphones. after burning in for 2 to3 days i could actually hear the diff, it sounded so much better with a stronger bass.. so i think it takes time for it to get better happy.gif

Known builders in this forum are tropicalrips, digi01, bpribadi, jasonhanjk, firefox, heady etc. Scour DIY section for details of their past projects.

slumber, u build port amps?

in the learning stage tongue.gif now learning from dreamie who hangs out at the DIY section

okie.. haha.. can like guide me? where to start yah?

Not exactly sure... going to buy parts for the port amp with his guide after the exams. w00t.gif You can find parts for the port amp at a building near SLS... it was dreamie who brought me there last time... i dun quite remember =p lots of parts there tongue.gif

Edited by Slumber

SLS ground floor got a corner shop out side got sell wide range of KOSS products.. If can find KSC35 is still the best.. party.gif

KSC 35 is said to be uncomfortable.. n i am looking at comfort as a factor. Therefore i won't choose KSC 35... said to be more uncomfortable for bespectacled ppl .... which is me. no.gif

anyone heard of retrospective at aldephi?! Recommended by my friend to buy audio technica cans there... Just asking if anyone went there before, so that i won't make a futile trip.

Hey dude, that's the place most vinyl lovers hang out. They have a small collection of AT cans but don't set your hopes to high if U're expecting the shop to appear like Hung Bros. U will see a lot of LPs though.

Edited by Mackie

KSC 35 is said to be uncomfortable.. n i am looking at comfort as a factor. Therefore i won't choose KSC 35... said to be more uncomfortable for bespectacled ppl .... which is me. 

Opinions are rather subjective and I shall contradict what U've heard on KSC35. Firstly I had no problem in wearing it the moment I bought it although I was previously troubled by its difficulty constantly mentioned in forums. It must be the shape of my ears that made the whole process kinder. Secondly I wear specs at home and continue to experience no fatigue with KSC35. Therefore, it's better to test it for yourself if U happen to come by any KSC35 for it's no longer in production. I used to be a snob against clip-ons but this gadget simply humbled me by its great offer of sound quality, convenience and value for money. Don't miss out on a good thing.

Edited by Mackie

With my specs on it wasn't uncomfortable at all, just that at first you'd have to get used to putting it on. Its not difficult to put on, but its tricky. A point to note though that my specs are the straight kind, i.e. clamping type.