Slumber

Earphones to choose from?!

oohh... thanks for ur replies... guess that i should experience it myself to know the feeling!!! Heard that Koss KSC 35 is hard to find. Anyplace to recommend where i can find one? =p

No more places, only classified ads.

how are the KSC35s? good i hope...

only using a pair of mx300s now as some temp phones and i think they are beginning to sound better and better... earlier on they were rather lacking in bass but it seems to feel better now. Sighz, dunno when i can get my hands on my ety e6is...

Anyone knows the price of Audio Technica ATH- EW9?! .... saw it at retrospective selling for $238.... the unique design appeals to me headphone.gif The brown colouring is nice too, looks like wood tongue.gif

Edited by Slumber

I have one, and I like it very much wub.gif

It's real wood, Hokkaido Cherry wood.

The price is around SGD 200 - 205 at Hung Bros.

Edited by bpribadi

What sort of music do you listen to?

Earbuds

-Sony MDR-EX71

-Sharp MD33

-Panasonic RP-HJE50

It's up to you; what do you want and like?

I listen to New Age Music and Instrumentals, can you recommend a suitable earbud phone, thanks!

headphone.gif

bornfree: Maybe U should start a new thread because what ticks for one person's system and taste may not bode well for U. Aside from your genre of interest, U'll need to reveal what your present gear is and if isolation is paramount (usually so when travelling on public transport). Concurrently, U could also take heed of the suggestions raised here and elsewhere and try it out for yourself. I reckon music genres mean little in the choice of ear buds as opposed to full size cans because isolation and portability are isses of higher priority.

Edited by Mackie

What sort of music do you listen to?

Earbuds

-Sony MDR-EX71

-Sharp MD33

-Panasonic RP-HJE50

It's up to you; what do you want and like?

I listen to New Age Music and Instrumentals, can you recommend a suitable earbud phone, thanks!

headphone.gif

Maybe you would like to provide more information such as ur budget, and whether comfort, isolation or what other factors are your priorities. biggrin.gif

Edited by Slumber