Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

Neutrik gear

got these from Hung Bros today smile.gif

Neutrik 1/4" jacks casing mounted - $11.50 list price

Neutrik 3.5mm right angle stereo plugs - $5.50 list price

the price i posted is whats listed in the shop, but we all know can get discount smile.gif especially regulars tongue.gif

1 more piece of news, Hung Bros now close on Sundays sleep.gif

user posted image

1/8" = 3.5mm

Neutrik 1/4" jacks casing mounted - $11.50 list price

I thought he was talking about 1/8" jack, my mistake.

anyway I was charge $14 for the same thing at the same place, next time must do more homework before buying.

Edited by aaa

aaa: u got a locking 1/8" chassis jack?

do hung bros have the np3xb (gold one) ? ios there somewhere online i can look at their list prices before i get back to sg?

Hi Sky,

Hung Bros do not have a neutrik locking 1/8" socket. I just asked them a few hours ago. I have never seen one, even on the net.

You paid $11.50 for the 1/4" locking jack? Kidding me yea? Even the version with gold plated contacts doesn't even come close in price.

Try LHS at SLT 2nd floor, they are selling the white socket, not gold plated, for around SGD 7.5

The black gold plated is around SGD 10.-

Try LHS at SLT 2nd floor, they are selling the white socket, not gold plated, for around SGD 7.5

The black gold plated is around SGD 10.-

my is the black + gold plated locking jacks smile.gif SLS list price is always more expensive then SLT tongue.gif $11.50

guys,

thanks for your help with reccomendations, i am heading back to sg in dec for a couple week or so and i need to figure out if it would be cheaper for me to order some of the amp parts i need from the usa or buy in sg to take home to .au

if you could give me a "rough guideline" on the pricing of these neutrik parts id be most appreciative smile.gif

first this rean 1/4" stereo chassis mount jack. i want 15-20 of these. theyre ~1.3usd bought from states.

user posted image

then the black in line locking cable jack. (like this one but black with gold contacts). i want 4 or 3 of these. ~9usd from states

user posted image

the nc3(f/m)x-b xlr connectors. probably want enough for 4 or 5 of each male and female. ~4usd from states

user posted image

rean short handle 1/4" stereo plug. would probably buy 20 or so of these. ~1.5usd from states...

user posted image

i hope you guys can help me out. it sucks the stores donty have an online pricelist to give me a rough guide, i would like to know so that if i have to order from the states i can do so before i leave for sg, so theyll be there when i get home smile.gif

thanks

ss

the in-line jack & XLR jacks should be $5-8, can't remember how much i bought them...the stereo plug maybe around $5, never seen these from Neutrik, the first pic, case mount type...no idea, never seen them also