Sign in to follow this  
snr

new flat pad for grado/alessandro(limited stocks)

ok first in first served

don't think twice, this will not happen everyday

brand new one coming from US

my friend coming back to sg with 5 flat pads only

this pad is a must for grado/alessandro owners

US price for pad US$30 plus US5 for the delivery which equivalent to SG$58

delivery within US$5 for each pad but since we order 5 at the same time, we get cheaper delivery rate

so the saving goes to sg buyers

only $49 each

pick up location sls, funan, taka or eastern mrt station preferrably eunos or kembangan

I also have limited stocks of senn414 yellow pad only $20 each currently out of stock in sls and islandwide

u got to be kidding me, sennheiser pads for 20 bucks? eh i got mine for 8 over at sennheisers, sorry for being rude, but ur deal dun reli seem like a good one to me, even hung brothers sells the pads for 17 a pair and i feel that they rip pple off big time

Edited by papaya86

i agree with u papaya86 that sg$17 for just a pair of pads is a total rip off.

but maybe u are not aware that my senn pad has been cut with a perfect round hole..

all of my previous buyers are happy with the pad mod since they hate to cut the pad with a coin.

hope u understand the cost and time that i have spent are worth the price

aaaa, i tink u didnt catch me there, its selling IN singapore RIGHT now at$ 7.50sing dollars per pair, hey i dun mind helping pple cut a hole in the pads for 3bucks a pair, and pple who does this mod chooses the size of the holes themselves to suit their audio preferences, the time taken for me to cut my pair of pads was about 5mins or maybe less? and i do believe the grado flat pads are selling in "musicbydesign" at a much lower price than wad u have quoted. after i check with them on the availablity and price of the pads ill post it here. all in all if we can spend 7.50 to get the same pair of headphone pads, do u tink pple will still get from u at 20?

i'm afraid that you are the one who misunderstood me smile.gif no pun intended

i bought 8 senn 414 pads from hung bro's for sg$17 each

so you said you don't mind helping ppl by cutting the pad for 3 bucks a pair ok that's very generous of you

i sold the modded pad for $20 each which means i only "earn" $2 for a pair

my buyers did not mind to pay an extra $2 since they knew the risk of cutting it wrongly.

did i say i bought the senn 414 in US or $8 only?....smile.gif no hard feeling bro

Quoted from previous reply"do u tink pple will still get from u at 20?"

well, i dunno but let the ppl be the judges

it can be bought at $7.50 sing dollars per pair from sennheiser asia in singapore. more info can be found in the F.A.Q section.

Edited by papaya86

$20 for 2 would be fine, $20 for 3, he would suffer a loss.... For $7.50, you would have to go straight to Senn to buy from them. tongue.gif Who knows whether he bought the pads for $7.50... and trying to rip off the forum users ... Sorry if i may sound rude. innocent.gif

Edited by Slumber

guys cool down

i'm sure snr is not trying to rip off anyone here in fact he is one of the nicest guy i've ever met. i went to his house to pick up the sennheiser pads in july. he cut the pad in front of me with a tube cutter. now, i am not trying to defend anyone here since i don't know whether he bought it for 7.50 or 17 but at that time the only place that i'm aware of selling the pad is only sls at level 3

just my 2 cents

Grado flatpads for $49/30usd ? You have got to be kidding me! Don't these go for 10 or 15usd?

Edited by av98m

Let me repeat this again I am not earning any real profits for doing this

I do not how to prove it to you all but my consciences are clear till this stage

I have received an order of two pairs of flat from sms this afternoon

I have made a decision to cancel his order due to these simple misunderstanding

The main topic of this sale is the flat pad not senn 414. you can email Todd the vinyl junkie for his current price. US$35 is equivalent to SG$58 and yet I am only selling it for only SG$49

quoted from previous reply "Grado flatpads for $49/30usd ? You have got to be kidding me! Don't these go for 10 or 15usd?"

I will take that as a compliment thank you very much

http://www.toddthevinyljunkie.com/products...e%20Accessories

grado flat pad US$30 as stated there plus US$5 delivery not stated there

I sell the flat for only SG$49 because you don't have to pay for the delivery

yes its stated 30usd for the pads for this website... but musicbydesign in singapore is selling the pads at a price way cheaper than wad you have quoted... so its impossible for u to unload these pads to the pple here in this forum at 49bucks... if i rememberd correctly from my previous visit to MBD, it was around 20bucks or lower, cant remember the exact price. and one more thing, i seriously dun understand how a sane person would go get 8 pairs of sennheiser headphone pads from hung brothers at 17bucks, thats like 136bucks and also purposely bring back 5 pairs of grado flatpads from the states. u have a fetish for headphone pads? even if ur reason is to help pple here in singapore to get something dat cant be gotten locally (though both the items ur selling are available locally at a cheaper price), u could haf asked the forumers here beforehand if we wanted the pads and upon confirmation there is demand, u can safely purchase them. but the funny thing is that u just suddenly pop up and push ur sales all over the place. and i dunno want to luff or to cry,previously after tellin u the senn pads can be gotten at 7.50, i stated hung bros was ripping pple off by selling at 17 and u replied with "i agree with u papaya86 that sg$17 for just a pair of pads is a total rip off.", so if hung brothers rip pple off at 17, and u sell them at 20 with a hole made, i guess its safe to say ur worst off than hung brothers. its pretty unethical to charge 3 bucks just to make 2 holes if u ask me. k la flaming session over, u should reli revise ur prices for both the pads if u wanna sell them off fast

So what's the price of the flats from MBD? Anyone?

BTW the head-fi group buy going on now for flats in Australia has a quoted price of AUD 36, which is S$45.

Edited by sigma

Oh, I got the sr60 pads and the flatpads mixed up, my apologies.

Come on guys, lets give him the benefit of the doubt. Those who dun want to pay $20 can buy for $7 or $8 from sennheiser and cut hole yourself(I did that), others can pay the extra $13 for perfectly cut holes , its a free market. After all he took the risk of buying all those pads knowing the possibility that he may end up sitting around sucking thumb with with all his unsold pads tongue.gif