Sign in to follow this  
Q00

Musician Earplugs ER-20

Im asking cuz a few friends of mine are gonna order online but if we can find some locally, it would be a lot easier i suppose.

ER-20

Mods, im not sure where to post this so if im in the wrong place please dun hesitate to move this. Thanks!

If you want something cheap, you can try getting the Howard Leight AirSoft ear-plugs.. Get someone to buy from e-mart for ya.. Only $0.70 a pair.. And they work pretty well too..

Personally, im still using the army issue earplugs but my friends seem pretty set on the etys.

ER-20 can be brought at Hung Brothers can't recall price I paid. wacko.gif

ER-20 only can attenuation about 10 dB of the sound so can't be use for firing ranges. laugh.gif

i think the default army earplugs is worse than the ER-20.

They've changed to the better Howard Leight earplugs already.. No more of that silly white pair of plastic thingies....

post-4-1111055099.jpg

ER-20 can be brought at Hung Brothers can't recall price I paid. wacko.gif

ER-20 only can attenuation about 10 dB of the sound so can't be use for firing ranges. laugh.gif

Thanks alot! Will relay the message to my friends.

Erm, would any of you know about the ER-9 as well? Seems like u need to get an audiologist to get an impression mould of your ears. Any other places besides Hung Bro's to get the ER-20 and ER-9? Im a little reluctant to go to Hung Bro's because of the 'reputation' if u get what i mean.

Erm, would any of you know about the ER-9 as well? Seems like u need to get an audiologist to get an impression mould of your ears. Any other places besides Hung Bro's to get the ER-20 and ER-9? Im a little reluctant to go to Hung Bro's because of the 'reputation' if u get what i mean.

When you go in, ask for any of the three brothers, Adam, Douglas or Genghis. They offer good service and usually better prices if you're a good/ regular customer.

The ER-20 are $25 a pair, IIRC. You may be able to knock off a dollar or two though.