iconic

brisbane, australia headphone meet

nah mt gravet is fine, i go down to sunnybank sometimes.

yeah you can drive anywhere, just on the roads though, but since the top speed is around 50, dont go on the freeway!!! you're a hazard on the road!! also go to pacific fair i think, one of the major shopping centres and do jumps on the speedbumps. that was another highlight smile.gif

the beaches are alright there, not that good for swim-surfing, like surfing with your body on the wave. they are pretty small and you have to go quite a bit out to catch a decent wave. also some topless chicks sunbaking, so bring the camera wink.gif

nah mt gravet is fine, i go down to sunnybank sometimes.

yeah you can drive anywhere, just on the roads though, but since the top speed is around 50, dont go on the freeway!!! you're a hazard on the road!! also go to pacific fair i think, one of the major shopping centres and do jumps on the speedbumps. that was another highlight smile.gif

the beaches are alright there, not that good for swim-surfing, like surfing with your body on the wave. they are pretty small and you have to go quite a bit out to catch a decent wave. also some topless chicks sunbaking, so bring the camera wink.gif