Ahh I see. I might bring my cd player along... so

Grado SR225

Grado SR60 (not confirm)

Sony DT405 discman

Teac CD-Z00 deck cdp

Some diy cables

CDs

Edited by fishball79

hi chris, do you have the sennhesier pads for your grados? i've got them for my sr60 also have a spare set if you are keen biggrin.gif

it'll cost ya though haha, i dunno yet. i may end up keeping them if in any case i plan to get some higher end grados. gotta listen to your headphone first smile.gif

Indian giver!

haha 10 dolla alot lah hahaha

but yeah we'll see beer.gif

Damn, then I won't let u listen to my cans... wait u wanna upgrade then I won't get nice velvet cushions!!!

But more importantly, i just got sprung on by my housemates. They wanna go gold coast next mon to wed, issit possible to *ah hem* push the date back?

what do you mean? i'll take off my pads on my sr60 and put them on your sr225. my spare set is still in it's packaging.

hmm if they are going from monday to wednesday, wouldn't sunday be alright? it's july 6 remember.

ICONIC,

double oopsie...

I got the wrong impression that it was on 30 june...

forget the statement about the pads... was suppose to be a joke yucky.gif

haha no probs then smile.gif looks like it will be going ahead. 10am sunday 6!

iconic,

Urm... heehee blush.gif Housemates changed their plans... I 'd be in gold coast till monday 7th... sorry man looks like this is not to be.

nooooooo!!! catch the train back to brisbane for a couple of hours and catch it back to gold coast in the afternoon! i really wanna listen to the grados!! ah another time then. you're gonna be holidays right?

Yeah its a short holiday at the coast... not even sure if there's anything happening during the middle of winter down there... but the accomodation has been booked sad2.gif

We could still meet up again, holidays ain't over yet, just not as large a crowd smile.gif

hope you have fun on the coast. my friends and i normally spend a couple of nights there each year. we normally go swimming during the day and go out clubbing at night.

but definately hire out mopeds on the coast. that's what my friend and i did. we had drags and the lights and skidding in residential areas smile.gif also we found a good racetrack, actually it was a exclusive residential area haha a man there told us to piss off laugh.gif hooning is fun!!

but be wary of where you hire the mopeds. some places are very dodgy, normal price is around 50 for like 3 hours i think. try to bargin with places to try to hire for the whole day for a good price, like around 50-60.

yeah we can meet up later smile.gif

iconic,

Thanks for the tip, so you guys just drive the moped anywhere? Aweseome! How's the beach scene like? I'm not expecting much since its the middle of winter...

I might hold another meet at me place before sch starts for u guys, not sure if Mount Gravatt is too ulu for the rest of u guys...