iconic

brisbane, australia headphone meet

hey there, this is becomethemould from head-fi, and ic0nic from ocau.

just telling anyone here who is in brisbane, that a headphone meet will be held at university of queensland. im thinking of holding it on june 29, a sunday.

what do you guys think?

thanks,

peter

Go for it dude! Queensland great state too.

Geographically I'll have to take a rain check.

Regards

Meta Bon 0013

Maybe my cousin in Sydney can come but he doesn't know he's a head-fier yet!

st lucia campus. there is a guy, enak from head-fi who was thinkning of holding a meet in sydney, but he is way too busy with exams

does anyone mind if it is changed to monday the 30th? i wanna go to a mtb race on sunday

how does next sunday sound, july 6? one guy from ocau who is bringing in beyer 770pro cant make monday..

Should be fine. I'm almost free everyday ... just hope my housemates dont spring last minute event on me...

I can only bring my cds, grado sr225, a sh*tty discman and a mini to mini cable... no headamp yet sad2.gif

i'll bring sony 333es sacd player, beyer dt880, senn hd600, mg head otl, corda blue, sony 7506, grado sr60, koss ksc-35.

i think we need more sources haha

i'll bring my crappy discman as well, the line out is screwed though

333es? Meeting in school? Is it a dorm? Would be weird to have a whole bunch of guys crowding around alot of cans, coupla discmans, alot of cds and ONE deck cd laugh.gif

nah it's not at a dorm. i live at the gap. i just go to uq to study smile.gif but the meeting place will be in General Purpose South, which is the IT building.

i'll probably bring some low end dvd players as well. someone else needs to bring a deck cd!

iconic,

And there's a room where we can use? I dont see how we can bring deck cd players over to a school building... just dont add up in my puny head laugh.gif

yeah, the GP south building has a foyer area for people to study. there are tables and chairs. also power points and network plug ins. it's more for people to plug in their laptops.