Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

SOLD - SONY MDR-3000

I'm contemplating to sell them as due to my present circumstance they have not been getting much use. Would much prefer if it goes to someone who will utilize it fully (not for a bargain hunter then!). I think I can live with just the RS-1 & HD600 for home use wink.gif .

I bought it used from ablaze. I can't recall their age but I had them about 1 year now. Comes complete with the original 1/8" to 1/4" adapter, enclosure (box does not describe it fully!) & manual. The headphones itself works perfectly. The pleather on the headband & earpads has some wear & tear. It can be replace by ordering the spare parts off audiocubes.com, the box is in good condition as far as I can see (I've covered it with a piece of cloth nearly all the time) & the adapter is as I received it, slight tarnishing on the plating but otherwise works perfectly. Photos to follow soon.

If there is enough interest in them and the offered price is reasonable then I'll let them go sometime in June. Queries & offers via PM please, I'll update whatever information in this thread.

Edited by N@Z

Thanks for the interest so far. Some updated pictures to show the actual headphone condition, earpad & headband wear.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image

Edited by N@Z

Above pics have been updated. Some more images to show the condition of:

The plugs & manual.

The enclosure.

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted image

On closer inspection I noted these marks on the box.

Bump & Update.

I'm confirmed to sell these. Taking last offers for cash sale or trade.

Sorry for the late update. Item is SOLD.