Sign in to follow this  
erickoh

Little-Tube Amps

BUY BUY BUY!!!! I want!!!! If its anything under $300 Its ok! But since its like 2 kg on the average, wont mass shipping me more ex?? Also, has anyone else tested it?

I'm putting up my hands for these, anyone willing to ship to Australia.....now that I've said that my money is a bit short these days... laugh.gif

Whose gonna give it a try? I'am afraid that it doesnt sound good...Btw, I mailed him and he said that a new model will come into production in about a months time..

He's coming up with a new model, told me that it will look better than the amp thats on his website that states 75% completition....So why not we just wait?

He's coming up with a new model, told me that it will look better than the amp thats on his website that states 75% completition....So why not we just wait?

i have brought a silver one back today, and it is the "little dot II" (Little-Tube II). more infromation will be provided later.

Edited by gfgfmoses

congrats! let us know how it sounds. smile.gif

Edited by adhoc

really busy these days, but few pics first. Currently using it with HD580, NAD c521 as source, comparing to SM1.

post-2-1121018706.jpg

Edited by gfgfmoses