Sign in to follow this  
erickoh

Little-Tube Amps

How much did you get it for gfgfmoses? I assume you shipped it in from China? I have to say that just from the looks of it the quality seems to be a step above the Little Dot I but if I'm not mistaken looks bigger as well? I'll have to wait for your opinions on the sound.

yep, it's bigger than Little dot I. actually I just come back from China, which means I shipped it by myself. it cost me about S$80 including an extra pair of tubes. the quality is fine as around this price but i just need more time for listening to give a more accurate feeling. besides it need burn in too. yeah.gif

So what are your impressions, how do they compare with the SM1? Any how well do they drive the HD580s? I may be getting a pair of high impedence headphones soon, and the ability to drive them will be important.

It looks totally gorgeous.wub.gif And the price! ohmy.gif I really wouldn't mind having one, keep us updated on how it sounds, gfgfmoses.

Looks better than i thought... what tubes do they use and can spares be easily found around sg?

finally the review is here

the tubes are 1B2 & 4P1S (Ia=60mA,Pout=4.5W), no idea of what they are, and that's why i got an extra pair of each.

Looks better than i thought... what tubes do they use and can spares be easily found around sg?

just find out the tudes can be replaced by 1DF9,1S5 and 4pi1pi