Sign in to follow this  
iriz

sharp hp-md33s clone!

Hahaha, I got a very good laugh... smile.gif The A from Creative should not put there, ugly.

I go take a listening when I am free.

The spec:

Driver Units: 8mm Neodymium magnet transducer

Frequency Response: 6Hz ~ 23kHz

Impedance: 16ohms

Sensivity: 106dB

Cord Length: 1.2m (Oxygen-Free Copper Cable)

Input Plug: 3.5mm stereo gold-plated miniplug

Net Weight: 9g (without packaging)

Guess the best Creative products are their MP3 player, Multimedia speaker and sound card.

With the Zen Neeon being the latest product.

Is that velour materials that I see in the stock tips??? This is so interesting.

btw, I couldn't spell "velour" from the Beyer Pads so I went over to the Beyer Website and I came across their NEW releases, namely DT 860 Premium, DT 660 Premium and DT 440 Premium!

http://www.beyerdynamic.co.uk/beyer%20pages/hifi.html

Interesting interesting... so, what is the spelling....LOL

ouch. went to creative HQ today. they say this model most probably won't come to sg. or the salesperson doesn't know what they are talking about. dry.gif

why get a creative earphone?? Are they any good in the first place? laugh.gif

btw, if you guys noticed, a bunch of earphones became sooo alike. Panasonic, sharps, sonys and now creative...

Edited by idkfa

why get a creative earphone?? Are they any good in the first place? laugh.gif

btw, if you guys noticed, a bunch of earphones became sooo alike. Panasonic, sharps, sonys and now creative...

prob is, these creative earphones are rebranded sharp md33, which is very highly regarded for their sound quality and price-to-performace ratio. and the creative ones have a one piece cable as compared to the 4-pole connector on the md33, which is better for me as it means no more microphonics. for your info, i rate the md33 (and most likely the creative earphones) over the shure e2c and sometimes the ety er6i. the md33 sounds a lot better than the similarly designed sony and panasonic canalphones. thats why everyone is getting excited over this new creative earphone. wink.gif

Wow, I see.

But how did you manage to find out that those creative buds are OEMs for sharp MD33?

I did listened to the MD33s before I did the group buy. Certainly must say that they are a big Bang for your bucks. As for microphonics on the MD33s, I didn't really notice. Not so much as the ETYS though. But then extended cables doesn't mean microphonics right? tongue.gif

digdub:

Be patient, the last time they unveil their AT CM5 clones, it took a while before it reach Creative X, if the product is listed on the Singapore page, it prolly WILL make its way here. happy.gif

You'll have to wait for the fest. Every time very crowded.

Especially those best bargains. Thursday morning you'll see those people Q up and wait till Friday sales.

I rather spend my time doing other things than to spend 24 hours waiting.

it is available at the coming Fest for $59.

Hmm.....