matbon0013

What are you listening to NOW!

oh pls don't remind me of that again no.gifno.gif

my wallet is already crying lol.giflol.gif

argh maybe I go and look for a used pair.. hee hee hee blush.gif

Roxette - The ballad Hits

Dammit the back cover somehow got water inside.

Dont know how come.. my 2 kevin kern cds also spoilt by it mad.gif .. the cover torn ..

user posted image

Akoustic Band - Chick Corea (

This is what happens when you take three people (Chic, Patitucci and Weckl) that have mastered there instruments and more importantly possess a true love for jazz, for music, for expression and put them together form the ultimate straight ahead trio. The amazing thing is, over the years all three musicians have continued to improve and surpass others in there field....simply mind boggling. The playing on this album sets the standard for all small group jazz - precise, relaxed and on the edge - a combination that is almost unique to this band. The only question is how does a group get to be so perfect ? It must break the heart of all other jazz players. wink.gif

You have to listen to the pieces a few times...to get the rhythms and beats into your memory and then you'll feel the thrill and sensation of the syncoptions coming thru' with them. wink.gif

Both Sophisticated Lady and Spain are the best tracks. party.gif

Check under Chick Corea as the artist. Akoustic Band is the title of the album. wink.gif

What ?