Sign in to follow this  
gfgfmoses

Where to get OPAmps like 627,637 in Singapore

i ordered mine from the USA and if id bought from farnell singapore, i would have paid less. it's one of their top of the line op amp, of course its not going to be $10

actually no you cant, and people just being cheap is probably the reason why theyre not available (along with many other audio IC's) to sample anymore.

shame if you actually needed to sample them for a legit purpose (like product development or the like)

I cant agree with you more skyskraper. There's even a guy who gets them free (used to) and the resells them at a discount from the official price. If you are using it for you personal use and wish to get a couple of pieces contact me ;-) I may have some left over from my modding days lol

I cant agree with you more skyskraper. There's even a guy who gets them free (used to) and the resells them at a discount from the official price. If you are using it for you personal use and wish to get a couple of pieces contact me ;-) I may have some left over from my modding days lol

i m just starting rolling on changing OPs in Supermacro V3. so may need those typical OPs to try. i will try to find some from internet, if i can't i m sure i will contact u then. really very kind of you. yes.gif

all the stupidly cheap op amps on ebay are basically sampled. im sure that there are some cheap surplus out there but the majority are sampled for free and sold on.

Due to these inconsiderable member whom oversample, I was being accused of re-selling these opamps. Lucky I got my receipt and busted the guy who accused me.

Today you don't see him here anymore because he realised he'd made a mistake. rolleyes.gif

Unless you are devoloping something, go ahead and order a few free samples.

all the stupidly cheap op amps on ebay are basically sampled. im sure that there are some cheap surplus out there but the majority are sampled for free and sold on.

Not really. If you order for 10k unit, the price will drop significantly.

Buy one piece from Farnell cost $35.92 each.

http://sg.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/par...?SKU=400968&N=0

Buy 1k from TI cost USD$12.25 or S$21.07.

http://focus.ti.com/docs/prod/folders/print/opa637.html

If 10k, would it be S15.00? smile.gif

Then again, always buy from reputable seller, you never know when yours will be an imitation made in China. tongue.gif

Another main reason is due to lead-free conversion. When it is imposed, most of these IC's cannot be sold / ship to Europe, Japan and US. That leads to surplus and the price will drop. So today you buy something cheap maybe a leaded part.

Edited by jasonhanjk

sure, but when people are selling 10 opa627 for 35usd i doubt theyre buying in bulk wink.gif

where is it? thanks~

The most obvious are the jokers seling in sets of 5,(5 is the max number of a single chip you can get from TI's sampling program). There were a few clowns on head-fi doing that. rolleyes.gif