Sign in to follow this  
master

Should I buy Creative EP-630???

Ya, I also want to buy in comex but they said sold out. Heard from someone that the first day within 2 hours of open, they already said sold out, this is very dirty strategy used by creative, purposely put the price so low then increase in their fest. Very dissapointed & won't buy their product anymore.

Ya, do anyone owned Ericsson K750i??? Just want to check when you buy the phone, is it fully seal(mean seal in plastic)??? I am looking forward to buy but afraid outside shop used it b4 they sell it. Sorry to asked bout mobile question in Headphone forum coz I dun know who else to ask for. Thanks. Have a nice day.

eh...i think creative not doing anything dirty. during the last fest, they also had it for $49. after that price became $59. $59 is the normal price i guess. $49 is the promp price for comex i think.

for mobile phones, make sure the seal that is pasted on opening of the box is not torn open. another method is to check if the phone has any sms inside or not.

Thanks for your infor DiGdUb.

Price is just part of the matter, the other thing is if they dun have the stock, please dun sell it in the COMEX. How come COMEX no stock but their Fest have???

Thanks for your infor DiGdUb.

Price is just part of the matter, the other thing is if they dun have the stock, please dun sell it in the COMEX. How come COMEX no stock but their Fest have???

i think they have quota for certain events? vice versa, if they sell everything off at comex, then come to the fest, they don't have stock, then what will people think? wink.gif

I totally agreed with you bout the Quota, but it is possible that it sold out within 2 hours of opening in the first day??? Maybe possible if they Quata less then 200 units. Just an opinion.

They probably under estimated the sudden popularity of the earphones. Btw, know anyone who's going to the special opening for members only, with all the discounts and stuff?...

I totally agreed with you bout the Quota, but it is possible that it sold out within 2 hours of opening in the first day??? Maybe possible if they Quata less then 200 units. Just an opinion.

maybe they reserved less for comex, cos most singaporeans don't care much about sound quality afterall. smile.gif

They probably under estimated the sudden popularity of the earphones. Btw, know anyone who's going to the special opening for members only, with all the discounts and stuff?...

maybe will go take a look at the microphoto. that looks interesting. but ipod coming out with 8gb flash-based players. see how loh. laugh.gif