siriuz

Alessandro cans owners!

I'm thinking of ordering MS-1s from alessandro-products.com , the feedback from headfi forums doesn't seem so good. Reading the feedback threads there got me quite worried, so I'd like to ask, people here who have ordered from alessandro-products.com, what is your personal experience?

And also to stereo_electronics, are you bringing in the alessandro cans anytime soon, say within a month? If you are, I think i can wait, just so that I can have the peace of mind wink.gif

What feedbacks. In term of what??

If it is the ordering process. It a bit lay chey la...

Order on Sun. Card get charged on friday. Got it delivered 2 more weeks later

I'm thinking of ordering MS-1s from alessandro-products.com , the feedback from headfi forums doesn't seem so good. Reading the feedback threads there got me quite worried, so I'd like to ask, people here who have ordered from alessandro-products.com, what is your personal experience?

And also to stereo_electronics, are you bringing in the alessandro cans anytime soon, say within a month? If you are, I think i can wait, just so that I can have the peace of mind wink.gif

Definitely interested to sell some of these great headphones, and I heard an insider news (a local headphone supplier) that they might already be in Singapore..... if that's true, yes, we'll probably put them on demo. cool.gif

wow! thats great news! i think i'll hold off ordering from alessandro-products for now then. looking forward to more great news from you wink.gif

wow! thats great news! i think i'll hold off ordering from alessandro-products for now then. looking forward to more great news from you wink.gif

Maybe you can e-mail Alessandro if they have a distributor in Singapore or an Asia distributor then start checking if some asia country like hongkong for example exports to Singapore. That might speed up the process. cool.gif

I dont think there will or even be a Alessandro distri in asia.

Alessandro have to comply to Grados export rules in order to maintain their standing.

thanks for all the feedback

@nakedtoes

is it hifi.com.tw ? whats the shipping to singapore like, does anyone know? and umm it says it ships within 48hrs of receiving payment, but how long does it actually take, from order till delivery to doorstep, aproximately?

How does the ms1 sound different from a sr60? I read that its isn't as bright? How much does it cost?

i haven't heard an ms-1, and i don't own a sr-60, so umm all i can offer is what i've trawled from various forums..

is that ms-1s are more neutral compared to grados? and its usually compared to sr80 in terms of price, and sr125 in terms of performance. it costs $99usd from alessandro-products.com and 3200 taiwan dollars on hifi.com.tw

thanks for all the feedback

@nakedtoes

is it hifi.com.tw ? whats the shipping to singapore like, does anyone know? and umm it says it ships within 48hrs of receiving payment, but how long does it actually take, from order till delivery to doorstep, aproximately?

The delivery time to reach yr place could be 1 to 1 & 1/2 weeks. They are a bun of fiendly and helpful guys too. However they only except credit cards. DO ask them about the extra charges like shipping, insurance + extra credit card handling charges in taiwan. Take note of bank's exchange rates also.

I previously owned the SR80 and during the May's Alessandro CAN group buy while testing the MS1. They are indeed sound much much better then SR80 out of the box. They are less harsh more bass and have a more cleaner kind of sound. They are less bright also. I beilive there are quite a number of MS1 owners here.. Maybe they can share their humble opinions.

Edited by nakedtoes

I got my MS-1 from the group buy and in comparison to the SR60, the ms-1 have slightly wider headstage, better instrument seperation (i could hear riffs that I never knew were in the recording), deeper and more controlled bass (less mid bass hump).

The MS-1 IS an upgrade to the SR60, and I will buy it again if I have to make the choice as an upgrade to the SR60 (having heard teh phone now).

of course IMHO... laugh.gif

i haven't heard an ms-1, and i don't own a sr-60, so umm all i can offer is what i've trawled from various forums..

is that ms-1s are more neutral compared to grados? and its usually compared to sr80 in terms of price, and sr125 in terms of performance. it costs $99usd from alessandro-products.com and 3200 taiwan dollars on hifi.com.tw

hmm...convert 3200 Taiwan dollars to Sing dollars around $169, + shipping cost $190?? a bit more exp than the SR80 but is the sound quality more worthwhile to get the Alessandro over SR80?