lengcm

Hello All

It can be used on all metals. Make sure it does not come into contact with the RCA plugs as the polish is somewhat oily.

alrite.. will try to look for em

how much r they huh? and where can I get em?

alrite.. will try to look for em

how much r they huh? and where can I get em?

Final side track........Guyferd, U can get the polish at Home-Fix. Price is around $18.

Whoa, just a week away and all the number of postings just shot up.

Mat, check out this site regarding the x-feeds. It is made by one of SGheadphone member Pinkie.

http://freespace.virgin.net/borders.break/x-feed.htm

lengcm, I have found an economical way in connecting the X-feed to the system. 4 x male RCA/BNC female and 2 x male BNC/BNC male adapters. Total cost <$24. I think it beats buying an extra pair of interconnects in terms of signature deviation and cost.

Whoa, just a week away and all the number of postings just shot up.

Mat, check out this site regarding the x-feeds. It is made by one of SGheadphone member Pinkie.

http://freespace.virgin.net/borders.break/x-feed.htm

lengcm, I have found an economical way in connecting the X-feed to the system. 4 x male RCA/BNC female and 2 x male BNC/BNC male adapters. Total cost

Ops too late Mackie, have already bought an extra pair of Chord Chours. Anyway would be nice to see how you do it using the male/male connectors

lengcm, Thanks man! can it be made smaller?

Would be a great complement to my Mint.

Mat, you can check with Mike (aka Pinkflyod) and see if he can make you a special one. Anyway it is quite small. Best of all it is indestructible.

lengcm, I reckon your x-feed must be fully run in now. Any improvement or difference from your initial opinions?

Btw, I've gotten a Monarchy Digital Interface Processor (DIP in short) to amplify, clean/recondition and segregate the digital output signal out of the cdp before transferring to X-24K DAC. Final result is an obvious improvement in smoothness, clarity and soundstage dimension. All ready for the X-feed to elevate me closer to sonic heaven! wub.gif

My X-feed has only got about 300 hrs of run in, will continue with the run in when I get back. Not too sure what will the effects be when there is a break in run in. All I can say is the modded X-cans v2 with the X-feed made me sell my Sudgen. Unfortunately I could not get a good price on the Sudgen, thinking of other alternative right now. The probable is to carry out a mod on the Sudgen.

http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....ighlight=sudgen