feather

Buying from Earphone Solution

Hey afbug, I just put in the order this morning! blush.gif

Oh ok. Its alright. You just help me save some money. tongue.gif

On a sidenote, how often do you buy new tips? You're using the foam/comply tips? I hear they wear out quite easily.

Depends on how often you use it? bout 2-4 weeks. I want to buy some ety tri-flange tips and shure soft flex tips to experiment around. If i can get my hands on a Shure fit kit, better still.

Actually, you should try too. The supplied comply tips does not neccessary sound good. To me, the free tri-flange tips and short comply tips sounds better. Maybe you can contact flavio and alter your order? If you are doing so, let me know, i want to buy too.

Edit:

I contact ety and complain that the supplied tips with the ER6i dun fit. They are sending me some samples.

Edited by afbug

Most experiences I've read, the users experimented with the triple flanges which are cut into bi flanges. Since the UM2 comes with a set of triple flanges, will try them first.

Can we get other tips in Singapore?

Most experiences I've read, the users experimented with the triple flanges which are cut into bi flanges. Since the UM2 comes with a set of triple flanges, will try them first.

Can we get other tips in Singapore?

For Shure and Ety tips, can get at Hung Bros or Stereo electronics i think. Comply tips i dunno they have or not. Prices i not sure. Hung Bros sometimes quite ex. Stereo electronics at Causeway Point is kinda far for me.

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=3923