Sign in to follow this  
T_T|||

Need portable wireless headphones.

Been using Senn MX500 for quite sometime now. It's been quite impressive BUT no matter how powerful it is, it's still a pair of earphones. The bass just can't compare with my cans... I need good headphones. Need some advice. Preferably want it wireless cos headphones have such thick wires... Wired ones would do too...

Budget: <$200

Music preference: Techno, Instrumental.

Is this your cup of tea? Anything Audio is retailing these. I have personally tried these and also owned the RSX550 for some time. The sound pretty good, smooth, punchy and in no ways bright, considering these are wireless cans. Decent for the money but I tend to lean towards the 550 cos value for money.

RSX 550 - S$199 nett

user posted image

RSX 660 - S$229

user posted image

Specifications:

http://www.beyerdynamic.co.uk/beyer%20pages/hifi.html

I need good headphones. Need some advice. Preferably want it wireless cos headphones have such thick wires... Wired ones would do too...

But from the above, the thread starter did not once mention wireless cans for music on the go. In addition, any wireless product must have a transmitter and receiver and based on this context, I believe T TIII wanna say "mobile" instead of "portable"? I stand corrected if this is clarified.

sorry for not replying for so long... Presently posting in Nanjing... lolx... Anyway, if wireless I want wireless cans. If not wireless, I want earphones...

*cough* title of topic *cough*

"...portable..."

tongue.gif

I think the only wireless portable headphones are those bluetooth ones, which I haven't had the chance to try yet.

Is this your cup of tea? Anything Audio is retailing these. I have personally tried these and also owned the RSX550 for some time. The sound pretty good, smooth, punchy and in no ways bright, considering these are wireless cans. Decent for the money but I tend to lean towards the 550 cos value for money.

RSX 550 - S$199 nett

user posted image

RSX 660 - S$229

user posted image

Specifications:

http://www.beyerdynamic.co.uk/beyer%20pages/hifi.html

Hi Mackie newbie here, can direct me pls to any good shops selling these beyer, tks. biggrin.gif

Ipod Nano, the quote did say Anything Audio. That is a shop which is selling these headphones at a sale currently. It is located in Parklane Shopping Mall, Selegie Road. Level 4, next to escalator.

Ipod Nano, the quote did say Anything Audio. That is a shop which is selling these headphones at a sale currently. It is located in Parklane Shopping Mall, Selegie Road. Level 4, next to escalator.

Tks for the info will drop by & check the shop. biggrin.gif

Just received my PA2v2. All's good except that it gives off a hissing sound at high volume. Asked the guy about it and he told me some people have solved the problem by using a high quality line in cable. Now... where do I get a good quality line-in cable?

Thanks for the recommendation. Now the last thing to get for my PA2V2 is a tiny rubber sleeve for the switch... My fingers keep getting "shocked" by the metal switch.... hmm....