Sign in to follow this  
mychew

Hi Everyone, Mychew is back :D

Hi all,

Yes I'm home. Just to take a tour here and still busy with work. I can't have too much time for so many activities at one time. It will just make me exhausted.

Hi to all my friends and senior here. I missed you all wink.gif

Take care and cya soon!

Ming ming! Glad to see you still remember us! BZ making your 1st million maybe! w00t.gif

oops, Sorry Naz. Have been quite busy with other stuff. Now back on track a bit. Too bad my headphones cups spoilt by my brother when he loaned it for his listening with my pcdp. Gosh. I can hardly lay my hands on them ever since he loaned out that set from me. I think I better save up for another decent cans, darn, that is going to burn another hole in my pocket.

Am still looking out for DT series, hehe.. but must save, of course! But not much spare cash, need to go for a lower range. I have my plan and the money need to be spent wisely.

Because I had bought a headset for Skype, so I normally listen to music with the laptop as my source. My friend just gave me a pair of JBL PC speakers. JBL Platinum Pro if my memory serves me well enough. But I never use it, the sound quality just ain't any satisfying. Thinking of buying Altec Lansing speakers. Considered new to speakers though I've auditioned some speakers before during the previous SGH meets, as well as Mackie's "Private Studo", hehe...

Where has all the old members been to? Hardly see their threads now? I can only see Mackie's posts now. Hmm....

Well, will be here once in a while. Gosh, my ears are very itchy now. They are thirst for music >.<"

You don't need expensive headphones to enjoy music dude. Get yourself a pair of Koss & they will do your laptop justice while you're saving up for your dream cans.

You don't need expensive headphones to enjoy music dude. Get yourself a pair of Koss & they will do your laptop justice while you're saving up for your dream cans.

Welcome back but I must warn you that it might not be a good thing because we will cause the hole in your pocket to enlarge.....slowly but gradually. kekeke

Edited by Mackie

Hi All,

Thanks for the warm welcome for me. And No, I won't ignore newbie here as I'm a OLD Noob too. Haha... as long as I get to mix around with the "new" members here, I'll be getting along well with most of you :D

BTW, I think I just need to get a average headphone to enjoy my music for the moment until I've save enough and decided to get my dream cans. Haha ...

And for huangyong, hmm, we shall see, as you know that I'm now back to forum, therefore, it's not hard for you to contact me now :)

Sigh, forgot to tell you that I'm using the A4Tech headset :lol:

Attach a picture for you all to laugh around :ppth::cans::lol:

[attachmentid=3482]

Yeah Mackie and Naz, get a normal cheap one would do, haha, A4Tech serve the purpose... LOL... but afterall it's still a headset, not a pair of nice cans for music though the sound quality is still quite acceptable, not yet satisfying, but still can use to listen to music :yawn:

post-297-1151579165_thumb.jpg

Ok, recently have spare the budget for this Audio-Technica ATH-A500, so would be running it in for sometime even though I heard it don't need amp to sound good or better. Well, no harm giving it a try.

I've compared it with a lot of other cans at Stereo Electronics yesterday and the experience is quite good. The only thing is I'm left to try out the cans alone with my ears since I can't get much info on the cans from the staff there, and Aron is busy so no time to entertain me :)) Maybe he is busy entertaining Chio BU :naughty: