Sign in to follow this  
idkfa

Audio-Technica W5000

Look, no point getting them as single ones. AT has already told bluetin that they would be shipping in pairs since the drivers need to be match by them. Also, the W5000 is pretty old news aint it? Been out for sometime and everyone's waiting eagerly for its launch. At almost 80 000 yen, thats the retail price for the ATH-AD2000 headphone eh? Very cheap and good price I would say.

Also, I've got a feeling HUNG BROTHER's gonna have a good price on these W5000s if they were to bring them in. I bought the L3000's for only $2620 from them. Thats an insanely good price IMO.

Also, I've got a feeling HUNG BROTHER's gonna have a good price on these W5000s if they were to bring them in. I bought the L3000's for only $2620 from them. Thats an insanely good price IMO.

Not an insanely good price from my tokyo point of view. LOL. I just saw one for SGD$1900. lol

Just speculating....But hey if you get them here, you'll have a year of warranty. Pretty good for a little premium. Since Blue Tin is going for 1600ish, and from what I've seen, Hung has always been quite a bit cheaper than bluetin, lets speculate the price to be $1450 !!! whistling.gif Please, pray with me everyone!

My Pal at Hung is bringing in like 5 pairs, 2 pairs reserved by yours truly and a former colleague of my, so three pairs left. Three pairs left and hurry if you want to own a pair for your x'mas present.

biggrin.gif

Maybe local warranty is worth paying more then. heh. Btw, I wonder if the local dealers send the faulty parts back to Japan or do they have a local HQ?

Edited by idkfa

They have a local Audio Technica South East Asia (wadeva) thats darn near Aljunid MRT station and I guess that they would do replacements or repairs for you if they have the replacement parts. However, more complicated repairs go back to Japan.

Not an insanely good price from my tokyo point of view. LOL. I just saw one for SGD$1900. lol

Does that include Tax and other stuff? What about the plane trip down to Tokyo and what's the rate of Yen to SG at that current time. Even if its $1900, you still don't get the local warranty here in Singapore. But that's a diff story altogether because u're a lucky bas**** who happens to be live in Japan.... hammer.gifppth.gif

No lah. I am missing out on all the laksa and chicken rice leh. Humm, 3% tax not included. hehe. Warranty is Japan lor.However from time to time I can help with buying if they are simple enough. Will do whatever I can to help out. cool.gif

Oh, thats good. Can you buy me the W5000 for my birthday thats coming really soon? Or make it a christmas present for me? tongue.gif

Well if you are serious abt it then drop me a PM lor. I assume you are not imagining that I am paying for you rite? heh.

Well if you are serious abt it then drop me a PM lor. I assume you are not imagining that I am paying for you rite? heh.

I wouldn't mind that tongue.gif Ok, anytime when I'am interested in something, would drop u a PM. Hope you don't mind! happy.gif