Sign in to follow this  
acidboy84

Headphone Stands

It is available separately from Meier Audio for $30 shipped.

Senn Asia selling it for $38 but no stock, they will order for you if interested and must pick them up at their Alexandra office.

Has anyone successfully bought one from Sennheiser Asia? I emailed them to ask about this - they said the price is S$35. However, I haven't heard back from them since 1.5 weeks ago when I emailed to say I'd like to order it and ask how long it'd take.

Has anyone successfully bought one from Sennheiser Asia? I emailed them to ask about this - they said the price is S$35. However, I haven't heard back from them since 1.5 weeks ago when I emailed to say I'd like to order it and ask how long it'd take.

That's the norm i think. Maybe you would like to try sending them another email :grin:

It took me a few emails to n fro before i was able to get them to order something. That's about 2 weeks ago. Until now they have not gave me any updates on the status.

Edited by zhapchit

Har? I think they don't do online sales. They'll only reply with a quote or order if its out of stock. Its avaliable at their HQ at Alexandra, full address at Sennasia's webpage or can call them. I was there a few months back and was told it cost $25 without GST. So its better for you to make a trip down. Just call first to make sure they got stock.

Edited by afbug

Yupz

You should give them a call to see if they have stock so you won't make a wasted trip down. I bought 2 of them abt 2 months back. It cost $25+gst per piece. Very nice holder to rest your cans. :)

Flwg is the replied from local Sen a month ago.

Dear Sir,

You may buy it at our service counter. The cost is SGD$25.00 each

Our Service Centre is located at:

Sennheiser Electronic Asia Pte Ltd

438B Alexandra Technopark,

Alexandra Road, #01-06/08,

Singapore 119968.

Customer Service Centre @Lobby 3

Attn: Mr William Wong or Ms Celiss Wang

Mainline:+65-2735202 Fax:+65-62735038

Email: service.asia@sennasia.com.sg

Opening Hrs: Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm)

Closed on Sat, Sun & PH.

Buses Available: 51, 57, 61, 166, 93, 97, 100, 963.

Nearest MRT Station @ Queenstown.

- After exiting the ticketing barrier, pls turn to your right & take Bus No 51.

Alternative MRT Station @HarbourFront.

- Heading towards the Pasir Panjang direction, pls take Bus No. 57, 61, 93, 97, 100, 166, 963.

After seeing the NOL's building, kindly alight at the NEXT bus stop. Walk to through tunnel & you'll reach Blk A, walk further up and cross to the opposite building. And you've reach!!

Best regards,

Senn Asia Svc Team

so is anyone interested in being a representative to head there and get a few for us?

i'd be glad to pay for them + some service charge to whoever volunteers to go :)

Why $35 and not $25 as replied by them?

I just got mine yesterday - they finally replied 2 days ago saying that they have stock.

Is it $25? I paid $35+GST :bash: