Rameish

(closed) SG Headphone Meet Sale

Can't keep track of the changes - I can but it's a PITA. New Rock Bottom prices on many items. Check it out again. Everything must go - sorry no installment scheme for those that asked. For the one or 2 persons that have asked/been given extensions for decision making, you need to confirm by this Friday 9 am.

Also no trade in - I don't need Senns, Beyers, Grados, Sonys (except the R-10) ppth.gif I don't want any other amp as well. It's probably gonna be...I'll let you guys guess in a DIFFERENT thread please.

I confirm now, I don't think I will get anything else. I will include Mat's payment for the Mini to mini cable to ablaze in one go.

Okay no more reservations by anyone (except oversees buyer where I will wait for payment and hold the equipment until I have received payment).

I think I too lenient with you guys - LOL. So call before you come down. Overseas orders/enquiries please email me - rameish@pacific.net.sg

All local orders - please call. I wont' respond to any more posts. Of course you can ask questions and have a demo. But all this I confirm - please reserve it and then 2 days later I'm thinking about it is driving me nuts.

I have other problems - any one know a good, professional maid agency?