Rameish

(closed) SG Headphone Meet Sale

They are only pending - lots of phone calls. Ya I wish you had the money too LOL.

Hope to see you on Saturday.

N@Z and Har28,

Okay but let me know as soon as you can what exactly u want so that I can keep it for U. Otherwise if someone shows up with cash in hand it goes. I hope u guys understand that.

Har28, let me know what is it that you want - I'm not making any profit here. Ask Guy how much he got in trade in for the Ety and you'll realize it's the truth. So on a heavily discounted Grado SR-80 with at below cost Porta Corda II and a below what I traded for Ety 4p there's nothing but bones to pick at LOL.

Sorry about the Grado SR-80 har28,

But as you can see you didn't confirm anything so if a guy shows up at the door with cash it goes - you were still neg and still are (I got your PM). Thanks for your offer but you know my price on the Ety 4P and the PCII. Once again thank you. Please confirm if you wish me to keep one for you. I know u want the best deal but your offer this week was S$390 while last week it was S$400 on the Etys.

Rameish, regarding the Kimber power cords, could U specify the models please cos I may have interest. Thanks.

Older ones Kimber PowerKord (sic) - 10 feet long each with hubble (ie amrican plug). This is the braided ones ya. Hope this helps. Looked through an old Kimber Catalogue but that all the info. Atlas sold these some time back - about 2 or 2.5 years ago (they only had one type at S$380 or S$390 for the 10-foot ones.

Rameish,

need help posting in the other local forums like echoloft and xtremeplace? probably more luck there selling all your non-headphone-specific equipment there

just clarify, your ha-1s are NOT mkii?

Ablaze, maybe later - too many enquiries via post, email, sms, phone call - even though I asked people to call sigh. LOL Expected I guess.

Rameish if the used PCII is still available I'd like to confirm that one. The others I'm still considering.

I know that Rameish is going to kill me for this but what the heck. Rameish I know you're no longer interested but I might consider the Corda HA2 (now that it is back in the open market) if you'll consider a trade with the Senn HD600.

Let me know. biggrin.gif

Pipee,

The Senn HD-600 was only needed as an evaluation tool and a sales tool. As such I wanted to buy it off ya. But you didn't want to sell it. Now all you guys want the HA-2. LOL hammer.gif

Sorrywould have done so a month back but not now - I want cash LOL.