Sign in to follow this  
jmilo

Headphone recommendations for ipod?

Headphone recommendations for ipod with lienout and amp? i dont need IEM's as i already got um2...i listen to anything, be it jazz, classical, rock, pop, rap, r & b....all my music ripped at ALAC (apple lossless)

thanks guys!

Check out the ATH-A900LTD....I have this an am enjoying the music very much.

iHP-140 (Rockbox/Flac files) -> Headroom MicroDac -> Headamp AE-1 -> ATH-A900LTD using Headphile Blacksilver ICs.

Check out the ATH-A900LTD....I have this an am enjoying the music very much.

What's the difference between this and the normal A900? The price difference is quite alot. unsure.gif

Their are differences, different driver, four wire cable with dual ear entrance keeping the ground separate are the main differences. The four wire cable has only been on their highest rated phones before such as the W2002 and L3000.

There are a few reviews around....

my comments start on page 7 of this thread down a bit on the page..

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....ght=ath-a900ltd

I am eyeing the HD555 and 595 and impressed by their sound. You can try them at Tangs.

Their are differences, different driver, four wire cable with dual ear entrance keeping the ground separate are the main differences. The four wire cable has only been on their highest rated phones before such as the W2002 and L3000.

There are a few reviews around....

my comments start on page 7 of this thread down a bit on the page..

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....ght=ath-a900ltd

You've missed out the biggest part of it....And that's they're Limited.... tongue.gif I guess this is the reason for the price jack...