Sign in to follow this  
junta

Where Are the UE users???

Been reading thru the forums for the past few days notice no one really mentions the UE cans...

Do they suck? They offer dual drivers at a much cheaper price too compared to the others like Shure and ER

Any UE users out there particularly the Superfi.5 EB been looking at them for a while wondering how good it is after reading so much rave reviews on them.

where did you read the rave reviews about the EB?

i think most people in head-fi commented that the EB has too much bass that it kind of masks the other ranges.

i own the sf5pro, while i think it is a decent IEM, it can never compete with a decent home rig. with that said, i enjoy listening to them almost on daily basis on my 30-40 mins commute to work.

the sf5pro has two balanced armatures while the EB has one armature and one diaphraghm driver for that extra bass. the sf5pro is deemed by many to have more than sufficient bass already, while retaining a better balance across the spectrum than the EB.

UE is a great company with excellent customer service. my cable gave way during my christmas/new year holiday recently, yes, they're quite fragile. i think they must've been squashed somehow in my bag, i couldn't think of any other possible cause. i wrote a nice letter to UE about my situation the friday i came home, they responded right away. by monday morning the fed-ex guy showed up with a free replacement cable. mind you california to jakarta is not exactly a driving distance.

i think i'm saving up for their custom IEM.. w00t.gif

yeah.. still can't decide between UE5C and UE10pro.

anyway, it's going to be a looong while before i could scrape enough cents for them.

i read them from the apple store and amazon.com @.@

user reviews sounds gd really u could go check it out

pros r too steep for me....short of moolah

i think Jaben at Aldephi is planning to bring them in if i'm not mistaken. but they didn't commit on the date. iirc, the brand should be on jaben's namecard ...