Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Which brands would you like to see?

The DT880 is available at anything audio to try along with the whole range of beyers. The audition cans there all seem burned in to me, so no problem laugh.gif

Environment pretty conducive (rather quiet I would say), boss friendly, equipment decent (The multiple output rack amp is pretty damn good!), you can even take a listen to the Dynaudio studio monitors! It's a pretty cool beyer place

Personally, I feel that SE has got most major brands covered but maybe more resources could be spent on a test station. Afterall, those who seek to find audio nirvana thru headphones would be critical in sound quality and how each product compares with one another.

Personally, I feel that SE has got most major brands covered but maybe more resources could be spent on a test station. Afterall, those who seek to find audio nirvana thru headphones would be critical in sound quality and how each product compares with one another.

I'm looking into this matter maybe after our renovation in march or april, but noise level in the store is still a problem. sleep.gif

Personally, I feel that SE has got most major brands covered but maybe more resources could be spent on a test station.  Afterall, those who seek to find audio nirvana thru headphones would be critical in sound quality and how each product compares with one another.

I'm looking into this matter maybe after our renovation in march or april, but noise level in the store is still a problem. sleep.gif

i hope you dun make your store like those 'exclusive shops for headphile snobs' like that. actually i kinda like the open concept right now, lets customers browse freely without fear of being ridiculed. so far i purchased a jvc fx55 and pana hje70 from your shop already. laugh.gif

lets customers browse freely without fear of being ridiculed

yeah! agree with you DiGdUb!

customer service is really important, but it may not corelate directly with sales though

but still for the customer, it's nice to go to a store where still-deciding-customers are treated nicely

(well this is just a general remark, i'm not saying the service in the shop is good/bad. i have no prior experience dealing with your shop)

the ath es7 is more drool worthy though. laugh.gif

really? i like the sound from my akg k26p, does it sound that good as well?

anybody know where i can try the es7?

the headband looks more comfortable than k26p

is it circumaural?

user posted image

hope you dun make your store like those 'exclusive shops for headphile snobs' like that

As yet, I don't think there's such a shop in Singapore yet. A test station like the one in AA is good enough. Actually, noise level in SE is not that high and easily drowned out with closed cans or simply turn up the volume if open cans were tested. I suggest the corner near the cable/rack section of the shop as its fartherst away from service counter.

Edited by Mackie

OT a little.

How long is the Audio Technica's warranty?

1 year warranty against manufacturer defect from date of purchase, which means you need to keep your receipt/proof of purchase and send it down to Audio Technica Singapore for any servicing.

Address:

Audio Technica (S.E.A.) Pte Ltd

623 Aljunied road #04-10

Aljunied Industrial Complex

Singapore 389835

Tel: 67495686

hope you dun make your store like those 'exclusive shops for headphile snobs' like that

As yet, I don't think there's such a shop in Singapore yet. A test station like the one in AA is good enough. Actually, noise level in SE is not that high and easily drowned out with closed cans or simply turn up the volume if open cans were tested. I suggest the corner near the cable/rack section of the shop as its fartherst away from service counter.

Point taken.