Sign in to follow this  
mjoex

Alessandro's..... any good?

Hello Gurus,

My current fav store at the Adelphi where I bought my Westones have Allessandro headphones. I've read about them in this forum - are they any good?

I already have the Westone, would it make sense to have one of these headphones?

TIA

Been using my MS1 for the past 3 weeks. So far I like them for the extra bass that they can churn out, as compared with my ear-buds. Can feel my ear lobes thumping even at normal listening volume.

Hopes this helps... happy.gif

Btw, can tell me which shop is it at Adelphi that stocks Alessandro? Wanted to check out the MS2i... tongue.gif

headphone and IEM are 2 different world... ideally i prefer headphone But these ms1 chunk out more than what you pay for... esp when amped. How much do they sell the alessandro for

Edited by Kippei

I had tried to call up Jaben and I was told by Wilson there that they are having some problems with the Customs on the MS2is and MSPros. He can only know the final price after this have been resolved. no.gif

But it's good to know that someone has managed to bring in some Alessandros here... party.gif

Edited by Edwin

I dun think that discount is applicable to headphones

Discounts exclude: headphones, vacuume tubes, vintage/studio gear, working dog and parts

Edited by Kippei