Iceroyne

Got my HD595s..

A bit of a long story... I was looking to enter the audiophile headphones world. After looking around for information for quite some time at head-fi and here, I decided on buying a Sennheiser HD595 after having a px200 for quite some years. I'm not living in Singapore now, but by chance I had an opportunity to go to singapore 2 weeks ago.

I spent much of my time there searching for headphones and see if I could audition some to see if I had any second choiches. I think I went to most of the headphone stores mentioned here except Stereo which was too far for me ;p. The guy at Sonovox was really nice and I auditioned some beyers too. So after looking around for 3 days and just when I decided to buy it from someone in KL since it was a bit cheaper (I'm living in Sabah now), I stumbled upon a store by accident and found the HD595 for SGD255. blink.gif I was quite suprised and bought it right away, my brother bought a Panasonic HJE50 for SGD44 too..

So now I'm enjoying my new setup at home (used audigy 7.1 -> new PA2V2 -> HD595) thinking it sounds the best out of the ones I could get. (ignorance is bliss laugh.gif)

Edit: did some edits, cutting out some parts

Edited by Iceroyne

Congratulations on your purchase.

If you happen to see any other interesting headphones over there don't forget to post their prices here. You never know when any one of us might be making a trip there in the future. wink.gif

I'm not sure if it was okay to post it out of the forums, as the price seemed way lower than normal, so I edited it out from my post. Would a regular here want to tell me if it's okay? ;p

Oh and the hd595 was the last one on display when I bought it.

Feel free to post the price & where (shop) you got it.

Then it's at performance-audio at SLS, a corner shop on the 2nd or 3rd floor.. I dont quite remember the exact location.

i saw the 595 in the shop....surprised dat it cost 255 as u said....so is there a catch? how come so cheap? broken seal box or wat?

Nah, I thought so too at first, but no problems so far, been using it a few weeks for now.

if that so....i'm gonna get one frm there....

Then it's at performance-audio at SLS, a corner shop on the 2nd or 3rd floor.. I dont quite remember the exact location.

i saw the 595 in the shop....surprised dat it cost 255 as u said....so is there a catch? how come so cheap? broken seal box or wat?

Hi,

Not sure where this HD595 is made, sleep.gif , Wonder is that made in China or Ireland mellow.gif

Tempting! So no problems i reckon? I will like to get one! Hope still in stock when i got time to go there.