Sign in to follow this  
Todd R

Is there a Lincoln Wang here?

I sold a cable to someone from Singapore named Lincoln Wang <lincoln_wang@hotmail.com>.

I've E-mailed him twice letting him know his cable has shipped.

He is E mailing me, acting like I don't respond to him, but apparently he's never checking his return mail or there is a problem with it.

Lincoln Wang!

Your order shipped on 3/22/06.

Todd R

no worries i guess its his hotmail account..

i hate hotmail because it filters out quite a lot of emails.. they have a pretty lousy spam filter that is highly inaccurate

I sold a cable to someone from Singapore named Lincoln Wang <lincoln_wang@hotmail.com>.

I've E-mailed him twice letting him know his cable has shipped.

He is E mailing me, acting like I don't respond to him, but apparently he's never checking his return mail or there is a problem with it.

Lincoln Wang!

Your order shipped on 3/22/06.

Todd R

Hi Todd. I reccommended him to your site. I will contact him to infrom him. I guess there must be a problem with his email, as he was wondering why he have not get any response.

Thanks. headphone.gif

Hi Todd,

Didn't get to see this thread. Anyway i've replied you. Seems like there's a problem with my hotmail. I check my mails and junk folder everyday but didn't receive any email from you till the latest 1 you just sent. Will update you on the status of the cable when it arrives as mentioned in the email.