Sign in to follow this  
bummer

X-Cans V3

Sorry but Nu-Vista is a CD player as the head of Musical Fidelity does not believe in mutlichannel music. However, recently, he bit his own tongue by releasing the Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista SACD player.

Lesson: Dun slap your own mouth.

Sorry for OT ... back to topic. The V3 will be similar to the V2 with a wal-wart power supply and then later it will release a similar X-PSU. However, to what I know, the old X-PSU may not be compatible with the new V3.

Blood suckers, right?

wow...now i'm already impressed by how x-cans v1 sounds...wonder would it blow me off with x-cans v3..hm...nice nice...but in the end...it's a tube amp or....?anyone know?maybe Northen Oak and Mackie could answer my question? rolleyes.gif

ok...would like to know how it sounds....i love tube amp!!! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Mackie..u had converted me into tube amp lovers...and speakers too...but for the time being would spend on my cans setup first...x-cans v3...hm...sounds tempting tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Activate "Self Control" and stay focus on your next 2 upgrades..cdp and cans....and live happily ever after. wink.gif

And try with different types of softwares of beautiful music and songs... relentless pursuit on hardware alone may not bring the joys you need. wink.gif