Sign in to follow this  
themanster

Banana Stands, Heads Up!

Used to be mine. laugh.gif Sounds great, but not my type in the looks department.

Yup used to be Absolute0s. Its made by Shanling apparently. I have another 5th anniversary on the way, the head-five....also made by Shanling too I think.

Hey themanster, can it be used with the Senn clamp nicely? I see it in pic 3. Can mount them the other way? I've the same headphones as you! headphone.gif

I'm looking for something like this. It seems like the wood is little too thin for the Senn clamp in pic 1.

Right now I am using the stand with the senn clamp. It looks pretty ok from the side, but from the front, its slightly shifted to one side, making it off center. However if this doesn't bother you, then its works great.

Hey themanster, can it be used with the Senn clamp nicely? I see it in pic 3. Can mount them the other way? I've the same headphones as you! headphone.gif

I'm looking for something like this. It seems like the wood is little too thin for the Senn clamp in pic 1.

Right now I am using the stand with the senn clamp. It looks pretty ok from the side, but from the front, its slightly shifted to one side, making it off center. However if this doesn't bother you, then its works great.

Thanks bro. The ideal stand for the senn clamp will be something like the chinese character 'UP' or an inverted 'T' or 'L'.

I bought the banana stands a month back too. and I also put it on top, not on the hook. the hook, sometimes i use to manage the headphone cable...

I got my banana stands! smoke.gif Got some flaws. ppth.gif themanster, the senn clamp can be mounted vertically. The wooden part can slot into the senn clamp just nice to hole them in place.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image