Sign in to follow this  
Kippei

Who is going down to Jaben on SAT?

or maybe the tshirt juz chunk up all earphone and headphone together with all the wire..shld be quite cool..juz my 2 cent..

After this lucky draw is over, we may consider doing T-Shirt. smoke.gif

We need a logo first? I tot of this sometime back but got no design idea. tongue.gif Or just sgHeadphones?

reserve me a XXXXXXXL one cool.gif pls

i have classes so i can't be there so you guys have one less competitor for the top prize...hammer.gif

and on the t-shirt...i kind of like john grado's tee shirt design....the "problem->solved" thing...haha..

oh, i never noticed that "winners must be present" was in the rules... ah well, i guess that rules me out. i'm not gonna miss church just to get a chance to win something... or should i? *heh heh*

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

If someone pulls a ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif Ninja ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif and retain you only to release you after 4:30pm, while you make your way to Jaben on Saturday, it isn't me... whistling.gif

j/k/j/k icon_back2topic.gificon_back2topic.giflol.giflol.giflol.gifph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

i sian... cant go.. tonite in msia le... Uncle Wilson, can posepone for me? 

Mmmm... never mind I will make it up to you somehow... just come in and say you are so sian and I'll unsian you.

Have a good time in msia.

Hello Mr. Jaben(Wilson),

If I win the MS2 from the lucky draw, I will buy the K701 from you on the spot. tongue.gif

i sian... cant go.. tonite in msia le... Uncle Wilson, can posepone for me? 

Mmmm... never mind I will make it up to you somehow... just come in and say you are so sian and I'll unsian you.

Have a good time in msia.

haha... jking only...

neutralzz you forgot to link the image to the source.

Any more pics of the event?