Sign in to follow this  
vii_haven

ipod line out

afbug do u amp ur shuffle with ur audio line out?

No I do not but I'm curious about the adaptor. :P I'm still going ampless for portable and that is why I still keep the shuffle as it is good enough for many earphones. You using them? Tell me more about it.

I'm curious too but have to spend quite a lot on both the adapter and dock for portable.

I think its not worth it too. :bash:

iShuffle = $118(512MB)

USB to Dock = $35 + $25 = $60.

Already half price of the iShuffle.

Unless user is planning to get an ipod video in future, so that the usb>dock can use with the traveller charger.

I'm curious too but have to spend quite a lot on both the adapter and dock for portable.

iShuffle = $118(512MB)

Unless user is planning to get an ipod video in future, so that the usb>dock can use with the traveller charger.

Any idea if this USB-line out adapter can be used for other flash based MP3 players from Creative or iRiver etc?

iShuffle = $118(512MB)

Hmmm.......its not that I think it is not worth it, esp if it really works as the dock can be used on a iPod too. I just think that at $35+$25, its not cheap. If it can be converted to a true line out or give a better sound, I think its worth it. :P But I don't think its a true line out. It seems like its just another way to connect your shuffle to other 'dock type' of hole equipment only.

eh i use both my nano and shuffle

nano + ath-ck7 for going out and sch

shuffle + cresyn lmx-e630 sometimes for bedtime and out for sports

imo, dun think amping for shuffle is a great idea, im staying to a small and compact usage. easy to carry around within my pocket :)

and spending so much for a usb->dock converter and a lineout dock is nto worth, almost the price of a shuffle lol (same tots as jason)

eh i use both my nano and shuffle

nano + ath-ck7 for going out and sch

shuffle + cresyn lmx-e630 sometimes for bedtime and out for sports

imo, dun think amping for shuffle is a great idea, im staying to a small and compact usage. easy to carry around within my pocket :)

and spending so much for a usb->dock converter and a lineout dock is nto worth, almost the price of a shuffle lol (same tots as jason)

Agreed, thats why I only got for my wife a shuffle + KSC75. :DD