Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

ZEN: V

Has anyone got the new creative ZEN: V MP3 Player? How is it? Any Review? Saw it at their show room in marina square. looks ok lah. wanted to listen by no display set to try. :(

I just got my Creative Zen V 2Gb :) I like it. I think don't bother with the V plus unless you want the FM radio feature, the video feature is cool but the screen is soooo small!

Sound Quality is not as good as the iPod, my previous shuffle sounded better. I think I'm still on a search for THE mp3 player. :S I prefer flash based ones compared to hard disk based players :)

Guest joi-ful

I just got my Creative Zen V 2Gb :) I like it. I think don't bother with the V plus unless you want the FM radio feature, the video feature is cool but the screen is soooo small!

Sound Quality is not as good as the iPod, my previous shuffle sounded better. I think I'm still on a search for THE mp3 player. :S I prefer flash based ones compared to hard disk based players :)

I'd say the SQ's comparable to iPod and the iPod nano, but the shuffle sounds a bit more open and fuller than the rest of the iPod series (and Creative player) because it's using a different chipset.

The Shuffle uses the SigmaTel 35xx (I think it was the 3520) chipset.

The main difference was its circuitry. It uses the push-pull circuitry to power the headphone out.