Sign in to follow this  
afbug

ER6i: Killer sound at a not so killer price!

wah, tempted to buy liao..btw got any good offer for shure?

hehe, i dunno whether to go for shure/westone/ety now..

oh my..

used e4c before and quite like it..

Don't think you will like Um1 if you are a previous owner of E4c. Um1 sounds muddy compared to E4 to me. Maybe UM2 may suits u. You may also want to consider the Ety Er4.

wah, tempted to buy liao..btw got any good offer for shure?

hehe, i dunno whether to go for shure/westone/ety now..

oh my..

used e4c before and quite like it..

u may wan to try AL im716. hd mode make it sound lyk Er6i... bass mode make it sound lyk E4

ic, hw much is AL im716? not much info bout that..

yea now saving $$..i'm nt sure if um2 or er4 will be better..

i'm listening to lots of different type of musics, like RnB, pop, rock, alternative..oh yea pricewise, um2 or er4 is more exp? sorry i noe that i havnt done much research yet..:)

went to jaben this evening..uncle wilson n david lemme try the er4 n um2

honestly was more impressed with UM2 maybe it was becoz of the type of music that i was listening to, as i nv bring my mp3..

oso tried some headphones n hav to giv thumbs up for MSpro it really giv me eargasm, haha..too bad that i cant afford it for the time being..

really nice experience at jaben +)

i'm listening to lots of different type of musics, like RnB, pop, rock, alternative..oh yea pricewise, um2 or er4 is more exp? sorry i noe that i havnt done much research yet..:)

AL cost me $150 after shipping... very cheap... and it better sound than Er6i and UM1...

Guest joi-ful

UM1 nicer looking. hehe.

Btw I think getting headphones will get one better SQ at lower prices. Thinking of getting a pair of portable/mid-sized cans for home usage. But the only mid-sized cans which i've tried (grados) is quite uncomfortable to prolonged usage. Maybe getting circumaural cans would be better in my case.

maybe a MO for this good offer, anyone?

Bro, a little too late liao. Now its US$87.50. No longer US$78. :no:

I think I should edit my title. :blush:

AL cost me $150 after shipping... very cheap... and it better sound than Er6i and UM1...

oh, $150? hmm quite decent for the price but havnt got to audition it yet..seems that jaben dun hav that one..

anyway some say that after using e4c, UM1 wont be any good..so i'm nt sure wat to get now but most likely maybe UM2..might be getting one by end of the month.. :))

oh, $150? hmm quite decent for the price but havnt got to audition it yet..seems that jaben dun hav that one..

anyway some say that after using e4c, UM1 wont be any good..so i'm nt sure wat to get now but most likely maybe UM2..might be getting one by end of the month.. :))

UM1 & e4c r of different class la...e4c is definitely a better earphone...u should compare e4c w ety er4

for $150 n sound better than UM1 n er6i, sounds good :)...gd to have one...actually, this is by etymotic as well, probably sound somehow similar to er6i and er4...theory, can meet up next time n try? :P

xllms

Edited by xllms

UM1 & e4c r of different class la...e4c is definitely a better earphone...u should compare e4c w ety er4

for $150 n sound better than UM1 n er6i, sounds good :)...gd to have one...actually, this is by etymotic as well, probably sound somehow similar to er6i and er4...theory, can meet up next time n try? :P

xllms

in NYP? haha... bz wif final yr project...