Sign in to follow this  
krenzx

audio techinca ck7 disappoiiting

i got my audio technicas ck7 abt a month back and now the wire at the 3.5mm jack is visible. ie teh insulation cable has come out. the copper wires are clearly seen. i would be going down to audio technicas service center to get it replaced. update u all on the service. really disapointed over the quality.

i got my audio technicas ck7 abt a month back and now the wire at the 3.5mm jack is visible. ie teh insulation cable has come out. the copper wires are clearly seen. i would be going down to audio technicas service center to get it replaced. update u all on the service. really disapointed over the quality.

aiyohs

heng my um1 ish nicely braided with plastic (i think)

btw, did you do anything "funny" with your CK7? :wacko:

nope didnt do anything funny with it. just used it to listen to songs from my creative zen vison m thats it which i think is mend for .

as zephyron has said, i think it's likely a defective build. Maybe you want to evaluate how u use ur earphones? Like how rough u handle it, or how u keep the cables tidy or stuff like that?

Edited by tok2mi

wow! how come?

i got my ck7 at feb too and its on near perfect condition still.

More often than not, it could be a result of mishandling. Cables of ear buds/IEMs/ear clips alike are usually very delicate and fragile. Personal observations show that most would yank the cable and stuff the ear pieces in their bags. Some even fold the cables instead of coiling them for storage. Sustained tension on the cables (trauma?) would result in broken sheath or even internal breakage. However, if you are normally very careful with your ear pieces and yet experiences these problems within a short period of time, it may be a case of production fault.

Edited by Mackie

hi new here... can any1 tell me where else can i buy ck7 from other than stereo? :D thanks

U can try SLS Hung Brother & some other shops there.

But I think Stereo offered the best price & service.

hi new here... can any1 tell me where else can i buy ck7 from other than stereo? :D thanks

U can try SLS Hung Brother & some other shops there.

But I think Stereo offered the best price & service.

i agree with you, the people at stereo knows their stuff... :party: