Sign in to follow this  
fallraen

Headphone hair and Special Agent feelings.

I don't think he covered that part. It would be an overall magazine editorial boo-boo instead.

The editors maybe just CnP from another article and forgotto remove the unecessary part, or that's just an Easter Egg.

Edited by Zephyron

I don't think he covered that part. It would be an overall magazine editorial boo-boo instead.

The editors maybe just CnP from another article and forgotto remove the unecessary part, or that's just an Easter Egg.

as always....lazy mag editors.......that time i brought hot stuff even bigger boo boo they type out te whole paragraph 3x.........:bash:

i feel more or less the same about the aurvanas against my um1

thanks for the sharing, voda voda buttie!

WAH ~ how come got so many brands of mineral water ...

It's Evian ... :bash:

Nah , it's ok ... the first time i went to Jaben ... Uncle wilson is like trying to promote the Westones to public liao ...

Guest joi-ful

i feel more or less the same about the aurvanas against my um1

thanks for the sharing, voda voda buttie!

WAH ~ how come got so many brands of mineral water ...

It's Evian ... :bash:

Nah , it's ok ... the first time i went to Jaben ... Uncle wilson is like trying to promote the Westones to public liao ...

The Westones deserve all the promotion and hype they get!! :party:

:b2t

Anyway, I really felt like a secret agent, especially since I could hear what every else was listening to, but they couldn't hear what I was on my playlist. :D

Had this really bad incident when a lady sat beside me on the train. I think she was listening at full blast. It was really irritating, as I was trying to read a book. Still could hear to blasting when I stood by the door (she was sitting in the middle of the row of seats).

Wasn't using the UM1 then though, otherwise, I would have blocked that out.