Sign in to follow this  
Cocobean

Shure E500

if you guys are really interested, please read through the IMPRESSIONS throughly...they are not al that impressive, and I really doubt they are UE10pro "killers"...

Haha ya man. Don't trust headfi entirely. Sometimes people get a little too excited. :P But I think it is going to be the best universal fit IEM in the current market.

if you guys are really interested, please read through the IMPRESSIONS throughly...they are not al that impressive, and I really doubt they are UE10pro "killers"...

Haha ya man. Don't trust headfi entirely. Sometimes people get a little too excited. :P But I think it is going to be the best universal fit IEM in the current market.

This is true. Don't trust any forum or impression entirely. If possible, try to listen to them and always do as much research as possible. Now i feel i can trust certain people as our sonic preferences are similar. Others, i take with a pinch of salt. For me personally, i like headphones with a slightly treble roll off. So no 325i or 880 or sa5000 for me. Rs-2, hd650 or ad2000.

This is true. Don't trust any forum or impression entirely. If possible, try to listen to them and always do as much research as possible. Now i feel i can trust certain people as our sonic preferences are similar. Others, i take with a pinch of salt. For me personally, i like headphones with a slightly treble roll off. So no 325i or 880 or sa5000 for me. Rs-2, hd650 or ad2000.

Truer words have never been spoken :P Bring your own source (preferably music you are intimately familar with) to a place where you can audition the 'phones. I was at Stereo Electronics last Sunday (for the 1st time!), and they have a wide variety of earphones for you to try. Service was top notch, there was no pressure to buy, and I got to meet Aaron :D

After trying out the highly rated phones mentioned in this fine forum, I found I still preferred the warm, lush sounds of the UM2. It has been a great experience.

Guest joi-ful

^I guess I prefer bright and sparkling music than warm sounds now, all thanks to Grado's.

As far as IEMs are concerned, the UM1s are sufficient for my daily portable usage. If I want better sound, I'd go for headphones, ie. easier on my wallet as well. hehe