Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: Little dot amps

I tot the answers are in my LDM+ thread? Check out rkivie's post in my thread. Mine is normal gain. All are normal gain unless you specify.

Sorry about the OT ... but i would like to reconfirm that what I'm getting is correct and i know what i'm going to get in the end , without any hitches ...

From the list, I understand that all LDM+ orders are normal gain. So you should be getting the normal gain one. Low gain is more suitable for IEMs.

From the list, I understand that all LDM+ orders are normal gain. So you should be getting the normal gain one. Low gain is more suitable for IEMs.

OH NO ~ i'm using that to go with the UM1 and the KSC75 ... will it work well ?

OH YES it will! Whats your source? If your're using a more powerful CDP line out, the lower gain one might be more suitable. But I think you're pairing it with a portable player rite? So I think normal gain will work well.

I posted some notes on the normal gain set in my impressions. You can guage approx how much vol you need to turn. But our listening vol levels are different, so use it as a guide only.

OH YES it will! Whats your source? If your're using a more powerful CDP line out, the lower gain one might be more suitable. But I think you're pairing it with a portable player rite? So I think normal gain will work well.

I posted some notes on the normal gain set in my impressions. You can guage approx how much vol you need to turn. But our listening vol levels are different, so use it as a guide only.

I'm intending to pair it up with iPod shuffle / iPod 4G (if i can fix it) / iRiver H340 (if i can get my hands on it) , i don't know how well will their pairing be but i hope that it is a good one ...

What IC are reccomended also ?

ADMIN : I'll get this over as soon as I can ... :blush:

You shift the conversation to my thread la. It is still related afterall. I go eat dinner 1st. :P

well if you got enough orders to help you do a MO, i can always help you with it.

Haha only me (1pc) le. nvm i just wait and see lo.