lengcm

GS1000

Its called flavour of the month...Its a term from headfi...Where some new cans get rave reviews or extra attention and everyone starts pouring in on how good they sound and stuff like that...

thanks, Razor. sounds familiar ... :blush:

Thanks to a very generous member, I was able to get a quick listen albeit on a very unfamiliar setup.. I can safely say that it's in the HP1000's territory.

Feeling very poisoned... *ack*

' date='12 Aug 2006, 12:48 AM' post='73514']

Since the GS-1ks are out of stock, would like to OT abit.

ericssan, your missus knows about that avatar u using?

It's always very disturbing.. :D

:blush:

No, she doesn't spy on me regarding forums. But she did notice that lately I've been surfing net alot and RELIEVED to know that I'm in safe net of SGH and HeadFi. Little did she know that these two places are slowly poisoning my mind to get better cans to enjoy simple joys of two channel music. She just commented, "Seems like you are auditioning bigger and bigger headphones as time goes by!" :lol:

:cans:

:b2t

:blush:

No, she doesn't spy on me regarding forums. But she did notice that lately I've been surfing net alot and RELIEVED to know that I'm in safe net of SGH and HeadFi. Little did she know that these two places are slowly poisoning my mind to get better cans to enjoy simple joys of two channel music. She just commented, "Seems like you are auditioning bigger and bigger headphones as time goes by!" :lol:

:cans:

:b2t

Bigger cans are always better! In more than one way... :P