haxyer

MO: little dot Amps

Hi Guys,

I hope you can understand this, MO is done for the good of everyone. That's why we got good prices for it. I drives and i don't want to visit everyones nearest MRT. So the nearest i will go is the one near my home and is happen to be Admiralty MRT.

So it will be either picking up at Admiralty MRT or i send to you (and you pay the petrol SGD 10.00). I ask of your understanding.

Cheers,

clemo

Hee... old blind me... It was Admiralty station stated by clemo... I must get my eyes, or maybe my brain checked.

Hi clemo, no problem... I believe we all understand and really appreciate you and Haxyer's effort in making this MO possible. I look fwd to meet u and the other guys when get the amp. Cheers.

I also live in tampines and to get to Admiralty station fast can take 168 from tampines library bus stop or the bus stop at tampines mrt.

The China's EMS really takes alot of time in shipment by air. LOL! I tired to track the shipment, details remained the same as the last track. It's either the goods are still waiting for shifting to other regions in China or it has been held up at Chaoyang. -_-

I'll collect at Admiralty at the stated timing, if there's anyone of you who want me to collect it for him/her, PM me. Boon Keng MRT/Kallang MRT will be ideal if you are collecting from me.

Edited by Proton

I'll collect at Admiralty at the stated timing, if there's anyone of you who want me to collect it for him/her, PM me. Boon Keng MRT/Kallang MRT will be ideal if you are collecting from me.

Hi proton,

Thanks for chipping in.

Cheers,

clemo

Ya, the webby still shown the same status in chaoyang... sure hope nothing wrong, and can get our hands on the amps soon.

Hi Clemo,

Could you contact the EMS via email to check on the current status of the shipment? You might probably also want to sing some notes to them for the delay. :D

Thanks!

Edited by zonalblitz_audio

ahahahah Folks, We will have a good weekend. Our stuffs are in 5 min ago.

GST is SGD 2.00

Edited by clemo