Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Walt Jung's Multi-loop headphone amp

Jung Multiloop headphone amp

What I wouldn't give to be able to build like sijosae. I gotta start on a CMOY soon. Jason, assistance please! I've got so many containers/enclosures but no parts. This weekend I will start looking for a soldering iron.

N@Z,

If you can, get a good soldering STATION, the ones with a seperate power supply module rather than a pen plugged straight to the wall.

Better yet, get a Hakko 936... sure give very good shiny joints one

Sorry about the multiple posts earlier. SGH giving me problems since earlier this evening.

Hmm, hard to find here fishball79. My brother actually recommended me a variable gun type solder as he likes using it when he's working on his remote control car. Hopefully he will also be able to help me with the CMOY.

The Korean guy's opamp is basically a meta42, but instead of the IC buffer, it's using discrete buffer. Can be better or worst than IC buffer, depending on the skill and layout of the builder. THere's also a need to match those transistors and LEDs.

But this Sijosea is a master of miniature design. Simply awesome.

I see the power socket now! But that defeats the purpose of having an amp in a mint doesn't it? rolleyes.gif

I still think it's nice though! thumbup1.gif

Same thing with the Gilmore Lite but the idea is for (trans)portable.