Sign in to follow this  
PurpleLightning

Meizu M6

Purple Lightning

When are you doing the review test? I have been looking at lotsa mp3 players and this one seems kinda right. Pricey but that premium is for its form factor.

actually black not so good....fingerprints can be seen more easily.

Actually i prefer black too, but my psp showed me the errors of my way. And since i got a white er6i, so the way to a white M6 miniplayer was quite obvious.

Really like the player a lot. Made a thread too at HWZ to let more people know about it.

Yes...love the .lrc support. But chinese lyrics only work under chinese menu, so i edited the firmware to show english wordings under the chinese menu option, and yet retain the ability to show chinese lrc files....

Its a small program created by a guy at meizu chinese forums....check it out here

http://www.meizu.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?board...D=391911&page=1

Of course after editing you do lose the chinese wordings. Either choose the simplified or traditional wordings to edit. In my case since my chinese lrc are in simplified form i chose the simplified chinese menu to edit.

You can also insert your own image to replace those currently inside and correct those spelling errors from meizu's original firmware. Just download the resource.bin and open it in the software. After editing is done, save and upload the resource.bin on the M6....reset the player.

Don't worry, all settings are retained along with all data.

Edited by kennyboy

Yeah...that's the gist of it....cos i like my ang mo menus...and chinese lyrics.

Don't really understand why i have to switch language mode to get chinese support....so this way lor...