Sign in to follow this  
PurpleLightning

Meizu M6

Hi Muse,

Well, nowadays can you find something that is not China made?

For the Meizu M6, you will be surprised by the quality. So please give it a try if you have the chance.

steve: well i guess if you wanna sell something like that, you'll have to let us try it out... play around with it first and test the functions before we can make up our mind. i don't anyone will just fork out 400 and take a risk like that.

i hope maybe you could help us out by letting us try it so we can review it for you. if its really good like you say, then we won't have problems finding buyers now ya?

steve: well i guess if you wanna sell something like that, you'll have to let us try it out... play around with it first and test the functions before we can make up our mind. i don't anyone will just fork out 400 and take a risk like that.

i hope maybe you could help us out by letting us try it so we can review it for you. if its really good like you say, then we won't have problems finding buyers now ya?

Hi,

Sure I can arrange for a review session. No-buy obligation.

Please let me know who is interested? Probably we can arrange for a meeting place for the interested party to try out the player? Oh, and please bring your own headphones, I know you guys have some great ones. Its a good chance to try out this player. :)

Please add your name/nick to the following list.

Meizu M6 Review

Hi,

Sure I can arrange for a review session. No-buy obligation.

Please let me know who is interested? Probably we can arrange for a meeting place for the interested party to try out the player? Oh, and please bring your own headphones, I know you guys have some great ones. Its a good chance to try out this player. :)

Please add your name/nick to the following list.

Meizu M6 Review

Meizu M6 Review

1. PurpleLightning

i'm interested~ :D

well, haha well.... i guess i don't mind taking a look but honestly due to my recent purchases. i don't think i can afford it. (i even have to resort to pawning my items away haha the woes of the NS man)

Hi,

Let's put a dateline to this preview. Please put your interest before the 13th August 2006 10am.

And can you guys suggest a place for the review?

Meizu M6 Review

1. PurpleLightning

2. SKN

Ever since I stumbled upon this model at Gizmodo, I can't stop researching about it and have read a lot about it at DAPreview. Wow, seems to me like a perfect minimalist flash player. The screen of the ipod video in a nano form factor. Screen resolution is almost perfect. With DAPs, if you get good screen clarity, your battery life will suck. But doesnt seem with this player. The M6 passed the battery tests at dapreview with flying colors, even in video. This sweet beauty is thinner than most flash based video players sans nano yet has the screen clarity of the clix and 2.4 inch screen. People who tested the sound quality loved it and commented that the eq settings were spot on but sound is relative so I'd like to test this myself. Someone said it's like the body of a Nano but the voice of the X5 :D. Simple drag and drop and ogg support did it for me. Here's saving up so I can afford this sweet little beast sometime soon.

Seetimex, which color in your opinion could withstand daily hastles of scratches? Or would retain better coating 6 or 10 months from now. Both colors look sweet. If the M6 will take off, I'm definitely interested in how Meizu will handle future offerings and developments.

Hi Dryspell,

I am using the white version now, using the provided protection pouch. So far it has not scratched (it comes with a layer of scratch protective sheet).

The silicon case just arrived. So will be testing that as well.

Depending on your handling of the player, it will be difficult to say which colour is better. Probably black will show scratch more easily. Black is not available at this current time.

One other undermentioned feature is the synchronised lyrics capability. Its quite useful to be able to see the song lyrics as the song is played. Like Karaoke!